Painting- 20% Project Week 1

Hi I’m Charlotte and for my 20% project I decided to do painting. For my first week of working on my project I just did some research and got all of the supplies that I need to get my project done. The first thing I did was make a list of everything that I needed to buy for both my paintings, and my tri-fold. Then I made two other lists. One for the different kinds of paints and what the difference of the ways that they paint, and the second list is the brushes and what the difference of them is and what types of paint is for what types of brushes? Some of the struggles throughput this research was figuring out if these hacks were reasonable with price or capability. Then I looked up different hacks and ways to figure out how to make the paint look thick and have texture. I found many different ways that other people did this and then I wrote them all down on a google slides. After I found all of these things, I wrote a list of all of the things I would need that I would like to add to my paintings. I went onto amazon and found all of the things that I would need to buy for my 20% project and now I am all ready and prepared to do more of my project next week. I left off on having everything on lists, and in my amazon cart! Some of the things I need to make adjustments to is making sure to stay on track with my schedule. I need to make adjustments to this because I would sometimes fall behind on my schedule or get to far ahead on my schedule to the point that I wouldn’t have anything to do the next week. Next week I am going to be testing the paint, and brushes on a canvas along with the different methods to add texture.