Free Falling

I would like to go skydiving! The thought of falling from the sky then gracefully landing with a parachute on an open area that goes on for miles sounds incredible! My mom went skydiving once and she said she hated it because it was too frightening and the possibilities of getting hurt were endless but I think she only hated it because she is afraid of anything high like high seats in a stadium, high roller coasters, tall buildings, even more! This list could go on for miles… Anyways my grandpa was in the marine core and he did the jumping from a plane into the ocean. He said he loved it a lot and we have a LOT in common so I think I would like it too!!! My favorite part of the movie Jumanji is when the characters die and then fall from the sky. The way they land is so cool so I think I could land like that too! Except for when Jack Black lands… It’s not so graceful as the other ones. I love the movie Jumanji so much because you get to see the world and experience everything in another persons shoes. Imagine being sent into a video game where your real life was on the line! You have three lives, you don’t get to come home until you reach Jumanji. If you run out of lives. YOUR DEAD. I know pretty intense right. Thank you for reading about why I love Jumanji and why I love the movie Jumanji, why I would want to go to Jumanji, and be a character in the movie and skydiving!

1 thought on “Free Falling