Mamacita

My hero is my mom. My mom is my hero because she does so many different jobs and I find it jaw dropping. Here is all her jobs! She owns and works at a laundromat, she does dishes all day for four people, she is a housekeeper, babysitter for two children, takes care of a crazy dog that acts like she drank fifty cups of coffee, she helps out her better half with all of his work, is a personal taxi driver for all of the children she knows, is a personal tutor for the children that she lives with, and she gets all this done every single day as a stay at home mom. I could only dream to be as persistent, persevering, and as strong as she is because what she does in a day would take me a week! My mom is and always will be there for me, and no matter what, will help out in any, and I mean ANY way she possibly can. It could be from helping clean up a mess that she wasn’t even apart of, or making her kids lunches and preparing their backpacks for school the next morning. These are only a few of the reasons why I deeply admire my mom.