Word of Reason

My word of intention for 2024 is persistence. There many reasons for why I am going to focus on this year. I am going to stay persistent with daily routines. Doing this will make me feel accomplished and ready to strive my best and work my hardest. Another thing I would like to stay persistent with is downtime from electronics. I know that sometimes I will try to set a limit for myself on my phone but get carried away and stay on for too long. For me to do this I will set a screen time limit for myself on all of the apps that I feel I use most. It will lock the app completely so I can’t even access it. For me it will be a sign that I need to get up and get active! I would like to stay persistent with putting myself first more. I am very used to putting everyone I know first and I am not focusing enough on taking care of myself and asking myself, “Do I feel like I have put time into myself and do I feel ready for what is coming?” This is why I would choose persistence for my word of 2024 and I hope to see you next time on Charlottes Key too the World!